1. Why the "All-in-One" StripHair Gentle Groomer?
- Convenience: Betty’s custom design does the job of many tools, saving you time.
- Cost Savings: One long-lasting multi-purpose tool instead of many single-use tools will save you money.
- Comfort: Easy to use & gentle on the skin. To your horse it feels like a massage.
- Cleanliness: The special rubber material is non-porous, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & stays grippy when dirty or wet.
Traditional grooming tools collect hair & dirt, scratch the skin or dull the coat. The Gentle Groomer does it all — groom, shine, shed, shampoo, scrape & massage — while providing therapeutic benefits. Simplify your grooming routine & save money by investing in one multi-purpose grooming tool, instead of many.
2. Why not use brushes, curry combs & shedding blades?
- Brushes get dirty, unsanitarily redeposit dirt, take time to clean out & wear out.
- Hard plastic or metal curries can scratch the skin, damage the hair follicles, cause discomfort & cannot be used safely everywhere on the body.
- Shedding blades can scratch the skin, fray or cut hair. Blades should never be used on the legs or head & great care must be used over bony areas.
The StripHair Gentle Groomer leaves no place for dirt or hair to hide. Its easy to clean, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal by design. This unique tool is gentle on the skin, adds softness & shine to the coat. It can be used on all areas of the body — safely & comfortably.
3. The Gentle Groomer is better for the skin & coat
- The Gentle Grooming Edge applies even, gentle pressure that brings dirt, dander & grit to the surface while removing loose hair.
- Stimulates blood flow for healthier skin & coat.
- Relaxes hair follicles so that the hair lies flat.
- Evenly distributes the skin's natural oils for softness & shine.
4. equine professionals use & approve
The StripHair Gentle Groomer has been well received by equine experts. Experts include large animal & equine veterinarians, farriers, Olympic gold-medalist trainers, world champion riders, natural horsemanship trainers, breeders, therapists, grooms & judges — all known for their contributions to the well-being of horses.
5. flexibility & Texture are the key
The StripHair Gentle Groomer is made of a proprietary rubber blend that features a unique grip for optimal performance, with just the right amount of softness & flexibility for comfort. It completely conforms to the contours of the body & comfortably grooms bony & sensitive areas. Even distrustful horses will love feeling like they're getting a muscle massage.
As for texture, The Gentle Groomer offers two diamond textured surface options, ideal for specific jobs.
- Large Diamonds - Use the large, flat surface of the groomer to:
- Break up dried mud & sweat
- Stimulate blood circulation to the skin
- Scrub stained coat & lather shampoo
- Groom around eyes, muzzle & ears
- Clean the legs, girth & sensitive areas
- Exfoliate dead skin
6. Daily & year-round uses of The Gentle Groomer
StripHair only removes hair that is naturally ready to release. You can safely use The Gentle Groomer any time of year.
- Removes loose hair
- Sweeps away dirt & debris
- Removes dried mud from coat
- Stimulates blood circulation for better health, (especially helpful when exercise is infrequent)
- Massages muscles
- Shed the winter coat in early spring
- Grooms sensitive areas gently
- Lathers shampoo, slicks off rinse water
- Warm the muscles & back before saddling
- Erase saddle & bridle sweat marks
- Cleans mud & flakes from hoof walls
- Remove keratosis build-up from cannon bone
- Distributes skin’s natural oils for a softer, shinier coat
7. The StripHair Gentle Groomer Loves Water
- Use the surface with Large Diamonds to lather shampoo or scrub away stains on the coat.
- Rinse the coat, then use The Gentle Grooming Edge to easily slick away the water, (just hold The Gentle Groomer at a 45º angle).The long rubber edge & flexible material conforms to the contours of the horse's body to effectively remove the water right down to the skin.
8. made with performance horses in mind
Equine professionals use & approve The Striphair Gentle Groomer. It contours to your horse's body & has a unique talent for pin-pointing soreness. Caring for the body, muscles, skin & coat of an equine athlete is a full time job.
The Gentle Groomer is an improvement over many traditional tools. Not only does it effectively groom your horse it also warms the muscles for faster recovery & offers therapeutic massage, perfect for pre & post performance routines.
The Gentle Groomer helps you be just that much more attentive to your horse. Horses that feel good perform proudly at their best!
9. Easy to care for & clean
To clean The Gentle Groomer simply rinse with water or wipe with a dampened cloth. Clean with a mild soap & warm water to ensure contaminants are not passed on from one animal to another. Air dry. Easy peasy.
"My hyper-sensitive Dutch Warmblood mare objects to traditional grooming tools but the StripHair Gentle Groomer has completely changed her attitude. She is now relaxed as I get her ready to show-- I'm amazed! I recommend StripHair to all my students."
"I love the convenience of the StripHair groomer & it's all I need to remove loose hair, dirt, dried mud & sweat. My horses show that it's comfortable, even on the face & legs. They clearly enjoy the massage!"
"The StripHair Gentle Groomer provides real comfort & reassurance by its unique stroking action, even for the most distrustful horse. I tell my students there's no need for brushes, blades & curries. Use StripHair to care for your horse, not just groom."